06:00 Hof Guy Hotel - Northern Parking Lot
Gathering center at the Hof Guy Hotel compound (Northern Parking Lot), walking distance from the other parking lots (signs and directions on site).
Race booths and services will open at 06:00
Please note: Weapons are prohibited in the gathering area.
Area and Starting Line –
The area and starting line are identical for all races: On Rte. 90, adjacent to Hof Guy Hotel and to the south
“Personal Time” will be measured only when crossing the finish line.
The following services will be available on site -
- Facilities to deposit personal equipment – For a fee and subject to online purchase in advance
- Warm-up and lively and upbeat aerobics
- Information booth and Lost & Found
- Police/Municipal Command Center
- First Aid stations
- All races begin and end at the starting/finish line by Hof Guy Hotel.
- The courses for all races are back and forth to the U-turn point and back to the starting/finish line.
- Runners must be at the starting line ~20 minutes prior to the launch – according to instructions in the field.
Please note: Weapons, animals, bikes, glass bottles, and gas burners are prohibited.
New Green Pass Guidelines
Please note, the entire event complies with the new Green Pass guidelines
The International Tiberias Winner Marathon will take place in the open, the starting and finish line is at the Hof Guy Hotel compound.
All marathon participants (and others convening at the Hof Guy Hotel compound) will be required to show a New Green Pass, as instructed
- Ushers will be posted at all entrances to the compound to ensure Green Pass presentation.
- All people gathering on site will be required to wear a mask until the race begins and immediately upon completion.
New Green Pass:
- People vaccinated with 3 doses, where a week has passed since the third vaccination.
- People vaccinated with 2 doses, where one week and no more than six months have passed since the second vaccination.
- Recovering individuals – Six months post recovery certificate.
- Recovering individuals over six months ago with a single vaccination.
- Anyone holding a serological test demonstrating recovery status and 1 vaccination.
- Recovering children under 12 without a vaccine and over 6 months since recovery.
- Anyone who performed a rapid test at a competent station (not self-testing at home) up to 24 hours after the test.
Changes may apply according to Ministry of Health instructions
Keeping up the tradition, we will enjoy a pasta night with a rich menu and pleasant atmosphere
Pasta Night will take place on 8 December, 19:00-23:00, at the Hof Guy Hotel in Tiberias. Enter the event from the Hof Guy Hotel water park (signage and directions on-site). All marathon participants and guests are welcome to purchase tickets to the traditional Pasta Night through the marathon registration site.
Participants who did not purchase tickets in advance will be able to purchase tickets on-site, based on availability, at 60 NIS or by phone at +972-3-910-0211 and/or email – Tiberiasmarathon@target-market.co.il
*Admission to Pasta Night is subject to the New Green Pass
Changes might apply | E.&O.E.
A site will be established at the Hof Guy Hotel parking lot, at the northern end of the gathering compound.
The compound will operate on event day, 06:00-13:00.
Deposit size – Up to a backpack.
*Service cost – 30 NIS
Music stages along the runway
From the jump-off gate to the end gate, runners will enjoy music stages with the best DJs from BEATMASTER College